[council] ICANN posting - area for universal acceptance of TLDs.

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 04:28:54 UTC 2006

Dear Tina,

I am very appreciative to see this action on the part of ICANN.

Might I ask you for a short update, if you can, during the Council's Public
Forum? Just come along, if you would, and update the Council/and our
audience, about this new resource and invite interested parties to join the
discussion?

I know that we all share a strong interest in addressing the remaining
challenges of visibility and "universal acceptance" of gTLDs. I've signed up
for the discussion forum already.

Thanks,

Marilyn