[council] RE: Board Seat election

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Sun May 7 04:17:33 UTC 2006

Thanks, Bruce, for this listing up of the steps we will go.

Bruce Tonkin wrote:
> Hello Tony,
>
> I think that it is actually good that we have an impressive group of
> candidates to consider.
>
> I propose the following next steps:

[snip]

> We currently have scheduled a Council meeting for 18 May 2006.  That
> might be a good time for step (4) above.   I hope we can complete the
> process by the end of May 2006.

[snip]

I tried to look through my files, but could not find if we have already
set a time for this meeting on 18 May. If I missed to note it down - my
apologies. If the hours have not yet been set - I would appreciate if
this could be done soon, as it helps scheduling, considering other
obligations.

Thanks again,

Norbert