[council] IDN Issues Report

Sophia B sophiabekele at gmail.com
Thu May 18 07:40:01 UTC 2006

Hi Bruce,

Depending on how you plan to deliberate the IDN issue report at the Council
meeting, please consider my input as part of your deliberations and
discussions.   My comments/questions are marked in pink.  The yellow markings
are  for my own use.

Thanks ahead and thank you Olof for sending the report on time.

I hope to be on the conf call, God willing.

regards,
Sophia