[council] GNSO Council Meeting: Shinkuro

Liz Williams liz.williams at icann.org
Thu May 18 10:21:53 UTC 2006

Hi Marilyn

You are indeed correct -- using it for this meeting and for other
meetings like this will enable a gradual trial for everyone who
wishes to participate.  This wouldn't change anything with respect to
the usual posting of information on the mailing lists or website.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels