[council] GNSO Council Election Interviews

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Mon May 29 21:38:36 UTC 2006

Ken Stubbs wrote:
> i am much more comfortable with the approach outlined below..

I too would prefer a less formal approach. I have a fairly good
understanding of who each of these candidates are and what I think their
respective contributions would be, but I would still like to hear how
they feel they could be represent the GNSO on the board and to get a
better feel for the type of relationship that we can expect to have with
them after the election.

Regards,

--

                        -rr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
                         - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Contact Info:

Ross Rader
Director, Research & Innovation