[council] GNSO Council Election Interviews

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Tue May 30 01:04:53 UTC 2006

Hello Marilyn,

> I wondered how you planned to organize the candidate
> interviews, which begin tomorrow.
>
> Perhaps each candidate could  be invited to make a short
> opening statement, including addressing the top priorities,
> threats, and opportunities for ICANN.

I think that it would be useful to have a degree of consistency amongst
the questions asked of each candidate.  This ensures fairness, and also
makes it easier to compare the candidates.

Given that we are running two interview sessions, I propose that we let
each constituency ask Rita their questions, and then after the call I
will ask Glen to write up each of the questions asked to use as a basis
for interviewing the following two candidates.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin