[council] Regarding term limits

marilynscade at hotmail.com marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 08:37:32 UTC 2006

The GNSO review process is the best place to address any issues related to the constituencies, it would seem to me. However I am not clear what the Board term limits are. I'll look that up as a point of information, or perhaps the Council can address this in an organized manner in developing questions that Council might suggest to be examined' keeping in mind the concept that the constituencies are not under the direction or control of the Council, thus constituencies themselves will have to discuss their views on how to input and participate in responding the GNO Review, as well as the Council.

Regards, Marilyn Cade.

Regards,
Marilyn Cade