[council] Regarding term limits - GNSO review

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Nov 9 16:09:46 UTC 2006

Hi,

If I read the LSE report correctly and understood the talk we got,
this was one of the recommendations that could be taken independently.

Additionally, I don't think there was an agreement to not take
piecemeal steps, only an argument by some that we shouldn't.  I am
afraid that if we wait for the day that we do all or nothing, we will
do nothing.  But perhaps this is a misplaced fear.

a.