[council] Proposed Resolution for Consideration

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Thu Nov 9 17:24:45 UTC 2006

I also agree with the direction of Ross' proposed motion.  Uniform term
limits across constituencies is not something that needs to wait for the
broader GNSO reforms, which could take a number of different directions
and a long time to institute.  This is a great opportunity for the GNSO
to act in the best interests of the wider ICANN community, while putting
aside our own individual interests.

Robin