[council] Term limits

Greg Ruth greg_ruth at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 21:14:02 UTC 2006

Ross,
     Let me amplify my point.  I am simply saying that it should be up
to each constituency alone to decide who may or may not represent it.
I do not believe it is appropriate for anyone outside the ISPs to tell
us whom we can choose to represent us in the Council; that would be
tantamount to exerting control over our constituency.

Greg