[council] Terms of ICANN Board Directors

marilynscade at hotmail.com marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 10 07:40:46 UTC 2006

Thanks, Bruce. I appreciate your post.
I was reading same sections.
Good to have the facts abt the Board of ICANN.

I wld suggest that the consistency of # of yrs one can serve re board cld be a guidepost when discussing the topic within constituencies and in the overall GNSO review. It wld be ironic that a bd holds someone to a standard they cannot support for themselves. We are after all needing to inform ourselves before making decisions affecting broad governance issues re constituencies.

Best regards
Marilyn Cade

Regards,
Marilyn Cade