[council] GNSO review - principles for discussion

tony.ar.holmes at bt.com tony.ar.holmes at bt.com
Fri Nov 10 11:00:59 UTC 2006

Philip

I could certainly support this approach, it puts the right perspective
on the debate and defines a workable structure when we consider aspects
of the review. It's never wise to start any debate with a resolution and
I was surprised at the speed we hurtled down that path this time.

On the issue of voting, I don't believe it was ever envisioned that
approach would be adopted across the board on aspects outside of policy
development. There appears to be no justification for that, so again I
support the proposed methodology.

Tony

 .