[council] GNSO review - principles for discussion

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Nov 10 22:42:50 UTC 2006

Hi,

While I certainly agree in principle in the 'one council member - one
vote' principle, I am curious how it fits in with the rules the GNSO
council operates under.  Do the rules actually bifurcate between
policy votes and other votes?  I did not think so, but perhaps I am
missing a critical passage or bit of hermeneutics.

a.