[council] Comparison of GNSO review recommendations - 2004-2006

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at icann.org
Thu Nov 16 17:48:50 UTC 2006

Dear Council members,

Attached is a first draft of a table of review recommendations made
regarding the GNSO in the past two years. It includes the independent review
of the GNSO Council (2004), the Council's review of itself (2004) and the
LSE review of the GNSO (2006).

Determining the accomplishments already achieved is time-intensive and
somewhat subjective. I have not yet included a column that assesses progress
against each recommendation. The policy staff is working on this to ensure a
comprehensive response, and a complete table will be sent to the council
next week with our initial views on how to reflect the status of
accomplishments against recommendations so far. There will be opportunity
for the Council to provide its comments on this draft.

All the best, Maria