[council] Draft agenda for GNSO Public Forum on New TLDs

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 16 19:12:10 UTC 2006

Thanks, Denise, have been up to my ears in alligators, er, ITU Plenipot
stuff... I just got a chance to look at this proposed agenda. I am happy to
work with Bret on that segment.

Are you interesting in the councilors perhaps generating some draft
questions? I thought that was the suggestion but needed to verify.

Thanks for the draft.