[council] Case for asynchronous (and nonlive) vote

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 23:53:48 UTC 2006

Hello Bruce,

I know we have discussed this before but we didn't seem to come to a
consensus about this, if I'm not mistaken. While the council has
decided not to allow proxy anymore for voting (I must say I've
forgotten how that decision was made), wouldn't it be possible and
even desirable to allow the staff to record councilors' vote in cases
where attending the call, they might have been prevented for
technical reasons to be present on the call at the moment of the
vote?
Thank you.

Mawaki