[council] Election of GNSO Council chair

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 07:27:13 UTC 2006

Given travel, etc. perhaps the Council should appoint Bruce as interim chair
until an official election is held; I believe it may take more than one
week, depending on how long nominations period needs to be open.

Glen can inform us of what the required time frames are, and the Council
resolution to appoint Bruce as interim chair can provide for a week, or two
weeks, depending on what is needed for an election.