[council] Re: [gtld-council] Apologies for the teleconference on 27 Nov 2006

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 17:41:21 UTC 2006

Please also accept my apologies for not being able to make it to the
call later on. I haven't been feeling well since Thanksgiving. Though
I've been trying to convince myself I'll get better with
self-prescribed medication, I finally figure out I have to see a
physician today, especially if I am to take that flight to sao Paulo.
Sorry,

Mawaki