[council] Fwd: [alac] VeriSign offering Chinese IDN-TLDs?

Bret Fausett bfausett at internet.law.pro
Thu Oct 26 15:07:59 UTC 2006

An explanation from Verisign's Pat Kane on the Chinese TLD issue. The
company is reselling CNNIC offerings, not operating as a registry. I
withdraw my  request that this be placed on the agenda for an
upcoming council meeting.

            Bret

P.S. An ALAC thread on this issue can be read here:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/alac/thrd41.html#02399

Begin forwarded message: