[council] Regarding attendance at the Council meeting on 14 Sept 2006

Sophia B sophiabekele at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 07:05:38 UTC 2006

Dear Bruce,

I apologze ahead for not attending this and few of the past meetings.  I
have been in remote area with no access to IT, assisting with the flood
disaster that has occured in Ethiopia as you may have heard on the news in
the past months.

I shall be travelling back to the US next week and should resume my active
participation.
Thanks for your consideration.
Sophia