[council] RN-WG SoW

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Apr 5 12:42:58 UTC 2007

Attached is a fairly detailed SoW for a 30-day extension of the RN-WG.
The current plan would be to restart the group on Wednesday, 11 April
and end it on Thursday, 10 May.  This should allow enough time for
inclusion of the final recommendations into the final New gTLD Report.

As we discussed on Thursday afternoon in Lisbon, we need to take action
on this via email before our next teleconference meeting on 12 April,
and I need to communicate the meeting schedule to the working group the
end of this week.  Therefore, I would like to propose the following
motion:

"Per the terms of the original Reserved Name Working Group (RN-WG)
Statement of Work approved by the Council, the RN-WG is extended for an
additional 30 days starting on 11 April 2007 and ending on 10 May 2007
with the tasks defined in the attached Statement of Work and with the
requirement to deliver a final report not later than 10 May 2007."

Chuck Gomes