[council] Regarding confusion amongst two letter codes

Liz Williams liz.williams at icann.org
Fri Apr 6 08:01:40 UTC 2007

Hello everyone

You may find this information helpful from the ccNSO meeting in Lisbon.

http://www.icann.org/meetings/lisbon/presentation-ccnso-idn-28mar07.pdf

Here is the presentation by  Elisabeth Portenueve --  http://
www.icann.org/meetings/lisbon/presentation-ccnso-gac-idns-26mar07.pdf

Here is the other presentation by Debbie Garside -- http://