[council] GNSO Council resolutions passed at the 12 April 2007 meeting

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Sun Apr 15 21:53:06 UTC 2007

There are significant errors below regarding "Motion Two: Ratify WHOIS
working group statement of work " that need to be corrected.

I've gone back and re-listened to the meeting and what was sent to us
today is not what we agreed to during the call for section 4B and the
Background Section.

This is the exact wording that was agreed to by the council for 4B:
"determine how and which legitimate third parties may access
registration data that is no longer available for unrestricted public
access."

Also, it was agreed that in the background section there would be a
reference to the 3 decisions including the GNSO's (Wellington) April
2006 decision "with 2-3 sentences to summarize what those decisions
were".  I do not see that below.

Please change the report below so it reflects what the council agreed to.

Thank you,
Robin