[council] Possible roles for GNSO vice chair/s

Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard at aim.be
Tue Apr 17 14:01:36 UTC 2007

I share Bruce's and Chucks comments re vice chairs.
An outside party has also informed me that typically vice chair positions in other bodies
with similar diversity may be nominated and later affirmed by the group, rather than being a
separate election.

In either case I'm happy to work with Chuck and Bruce in writing a short job description for
two vice chairs.
This need not be linked to our timetable for electing the chair though if that's too great a
rush.

Philip