[council] Point for Discussion (proxy voting)

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Aug 2 09:42:44 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am not sure if we will have time, but can put it under any other
business and if everything goes quickly on contractual conditions and
Whois, then we may get to it.  Otherwise I can carry over to the next
meeting.  If there is no real discussion, it should be possible to
get it done at this meeting.

a.