[council] Re: GNSO Council Agenda

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Wed Aug 8 14:18:49 UTC 2007

Given that the Whois WG is already working past its deadline, I would
like to make sure that we have a clear and explicit agreement on the go
forward for this working group.

The GNSO Council has a history of working on unspecified timelines. We
must be more diligent in setting an agenda that moves issues towards
closure and not interminable debate.

--
Regards,

Ross Rader