[council] Fwd: GA

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Mon Aug 20 15:52:22 UTC 2007

Yes, I agree. My note was simply meant to point at the procedural
difficulties associated with accepting a request from a branch of the
organization that does not exist.

My personal point of view has long been that it is the constituency
sub-structure and Council that should be dissolved and replaced with an
open assembly that could allow stakeholders to self-form interest groups
and come together to explore consensus on a policy by policy issue. The
current structure is far to rigid and unrepresentative to be of much
serious use to anyone.

--
Regards,

Ross Rader