[council] Proposed motion for September 6 related to GA - amended

Denise Michel denise.michel at icann.org
Mon Aug 27 00:24:57 UTC 2007

In case the subject should arise, I'd like to clarify that, at this
time, no additional staff resources are available, beyond what is
currently provided, to support the GA list.   The GA list participants'
email to the Council may be interpreted as requesting additional
resources for more list monitoring, posting removed addresses, and
supporting "GA chair elections."  We can not accommodate this additional
work at this time.  Staffing and funding allocation, however, will be
reviewed following Board consideration of the "GNSO improvement"
recommendations, which could affect the GA list.

Regards,
Denise

Denise Michel
Vice President, Policy Development