[REGYCON] FW: [council] IDN mailing list

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Mon Dec 3 18:19:10 UTC 2007

Hi,

Well, i guess if the chair of the exWG objects, then we probably
should not try to use the old list.  and should explore the idea of
creating a new list on the basis that was discussed.  Of course if
the council still has issues with the creation of any list for IDN
then we should not create a list.  We probably need to decide whether
there is council support for creating an idn-discuss list.  During
the last conversation there were some issues brought up and I am not
sure whether the discussion so far has addressed those issues.

a.