[council] Funding for travel

Mike Rodenbaugh mxrodenbaugh at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 19:23:53 UTC 2007

I agree with Robin.

----- Original Message ----
From: Robin Gross <robin at ipjustice.org>
Cc: Council GNSO <council at gnso.icann.org>
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2007 10:27:26 AM
Subject: Re: [council] Funding for travel

I think the approach is for full support for all council members.  I'm
not sure that trying to divide councilors into classes of need and
interest is useful in this situation.

The organization should simply pay for the work of the organization to
be done, which means the travel costs of those expected to participate
in policy meetings.

Robin