[council] Funding for travel

Denise Michel Denise.Michel at icann.org
Tue Dec 4 03:24:31 UTC 2007

For this fiscal year's Policy budget, I included funding for Council members' travel to 2 intersessional meetings (we have an agreement on funding this travel and similar needs as last year were anticipated).

We don't have an agreement or practice of funding Council members' travel to ICANN meetings for any SO Councils(NomCom appointees' travel is funded out of the NomCom budget line item).  We can, however, open this to discussion.

Regards,
Denise

Denise Michel
ICANN VP, Policy Development