[council] Funding for travel

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Tue Dec 4 15:17:34 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have no issue with writing a note to Paul Twomey, but I have not
yet heard form the entire
council on this, not even from all of the constituencies.  So before
I do write a note that says
the entire council is asking for something I would like to hear from
others.

I will add this to the agenda under AOB.  In the meantime, I am sure
that Denise knows that
at least part of the council thinks of this as priority.  And also, I
would like to ask those who
have not spoke up to give some indication of how they feel about this.

Thanks

a.