[council] Issue for IDN discussion

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Thu Dec 6 03:52:10 UTC 2007

Hi,

I guess that is a good question:  Is the GNSO council, or the GNSO
itself,  supportive of the fast track as it has been laid out in the
charter?

Since the council is currently in the position of picking 2
representatives for the IDNC, we need to determine to what degree
they can support the IDNC's fast track's goals.

a.