[council] RE: Transfer issues PDP, Request for appointment of constituency representatives and for constituency statements

Olof Nordling olof.nordling at icann.org
Thu Dec 13 16:39:03 UTC 2007

Dear all,
May this serve as a friendly reminder regarding my mail below, since the
deadline of 25 December (!) for submission of constituency statements for
the Transfer Issues PDP is approaching fast.
Please send those statements to Liz Gasster, liz.gasster at icann.org , as I
will leave for holidays tomorrow Friday 14 December.
Very best regards - and my best wishes for the festive season ahead!
Olof