[council] WHO study agenda item - creation of a template for study proposals

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Dec 17 23:25:15 UTC 2007

Hi,

Makes sense to me.  Thanks for the change.

By the way, I did not think of this as  motion so much as a plan that
the council could discuss.  We could vote on it, or a changed version
of it, after discussion, but I don't know if that is really
necessary.  Unless, of course, we decide to make a plan that varies in
terms of dates from the motion adopted in LA.

thanks

a.