[council] Request to Provide Input to Issue Report on Introduction of IDN ccTLDs

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Thu Dec 20 14:48:05 UTC 2007

Hi Chuck,

But isn't this comment forum about the entire PDP?  While some of the
issues apply, others don't and the general emphasis is wrong.

Two comments come p:

- are you advocating that we not send the appeal to the Board?
- are you proposing that the council, as a group, send a comment on
the ccNSO PDP?  If so, perhaps the same group that wrote the proposed
appeal to the board could revise it into a form that is appropriate
for this call for comments.

thanks

a.