[council] Re: Nominee fulfillment of selection criteria for Bruce Tonkin

Cary Karp ck at nic.museum
Mon Feb 19 17:48:21 UTC 2007

As part of my nomination of Bruce Tonkin to seat 13 on ICANN Board, I
submit the following brief statement of how he fulfills the selection
criteria stated at:

http://gnso.icann.org/announcements/gnso-nom-template-20070226.shtml

Dr. Tonkin's accomplishments and actions on behalf of the Internet user
community and ICANN are well documented in the public record of the
action of the GNSO Council. I believe that his record speaks for itself
and that his name can be substituted into every relevant clause in
Section 3 of the document cited above. If called upon to do so, I will
gladly prepare an instantiated review of this activity but trust that
the unwavering diligence and quality of Dr. Tonkin's performance as
the Chair of the GNSO Council obviates need for his further
introduction in the present context.

Respectfully,

Cary Karp