[council] Revised Statement of work for working group on protecting the legal rights of others - with attachment

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Tue Feb 20 02:03:55 UTC 2007

Hello All,

I haven't seen a revised statement of work, and in the interests of
keeping this moving, I attach a fresh draft that I hope reflects the
consensus reached on the last Council call.

Currently the group is due to complete its work by the Council meeting
in April 2007.  I feel this should probably be extended to May 2007
given delays in getting this started.   Also we may wish to review how
we can appoint members to a working group that would be valuable
contributors but may not be eligible to join an existing GNSO
constituency.

See attached for the marked up version.   I have separately sent a plain
text version.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin