[council] Regarding working group membership

Sophia B sophiabekele at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 22:37:21 UTC 2007

Bruce,

Does the response you gave to Ross address my later request on the same?

> Observers: Observers shall not be members of or entitled to vote on the
> > working group, but otherwise shall be entitled to participate on equal
> > footing with members of the working group.   In particular observers
> > will be able to join the mailing list, and attend teleconferences or
> > physical meetings."
>

>  Note that staff should still encourage participants to join one of the
> > established GNSO constituencies where the observer appears to meet the
> > criteria for membership

May I inform the above group from Russia and Iran as well as others to refer
to the above for joining the IDN WG?

I would also like to ask for the council to raise the topic of creating an
IDN constituancy or similar to advance the issues of IDNs.

Regards,
Sophia