[council] Draft Statement of Work for Sunrise Working Group

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Tue Jan 16 06:25:35 UTC 2007

I agree.  I don't think it's safe to assume there will be sunrise
periods.  We need to have more discussion about the drawbacks and costs
of these provisions.  NCUC generally does not support sunrise periods
because they give unwarranted privileges to trademark holders, so we
need to be shown how they will benefit the Internet community before we
are prepared to move forward with them.

Thanks,
Robin