[council] reserved names work plan

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Jan 18 16:54:02 UTC 2007

I hope my comment did not come across as a criticism of Liz.  If so, I
apologize.  I also very much appreciate her long hours of work and just
simply wanted to point out that the draft ToR tasks the WG with making
such recommendations so it doesn't seem like the best idea to
predetermine their work.  Personally, I think her idea is very worthy of
further consideration.

Chuck