[council]

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Thu Jan 18 19:54:10 UTC 2007

I didn't want to drag down the call making a statement regarding my vote
on this item, but I do think its important to have a note of explanation
on the record.

For the record, I am not opposed to having a conversation about this
topic in order to discover areas of common interest in the community.
However, I am not sufficiently convinced that this issue warrants a high
enough priority to pursue it at this time.

Thanks all,

-ross