[council] Background for agenda Item 8 - Planning for LA

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Jul 11 12:22:11 UTC 2007

I think it should be one big 'shebang'; otherwise we will end up
duplicating to much information and will have less time for interaction
and presentation with each group.  One idea a few of us discussed in San
Juan was to have one or two committee members take one or a small group
of recommendations, give and overview and entertain questions.  All
committee members could participate in the discussion.

You are absolutely correct Liz that we need to give lots of notice,
probably 2-3 months at least.

Chuck Gomes