[council] Point for Discussion

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Fri Jul 13 17:29:01 UTC 2007

I believe you are presuming that a nomcomm rep couldn't pass a proxy to
another party. Past practice was that they could, and if deemed
necessary, made it conditional on following instructions. This also
extended to constituency members. There were a couple of times that
Norbert passed me his proxy on the basis that I voted it a specific way.
On at least one occasion, those instructions ran contrary to the way I
cast my ballot.

I don't see any reason why this couldn't be carried forward and
explicitly include nomcomm reps.

--
Regards,

Ross Rader