[council] RE: Domain Name Tasting planning group

Mike Rodenbaugh mxr at yahoo-inc.com
Sat Jul 14 01:19:26 UTC 2007

Thanks Glen, it looks like 7 Councilors have volunteered for this 'small ad hoc group', including 1 rep from all Constituencies except NCUC, two Nomcomm appointees -- plus Alan Greenberg from ALAC.

Therefore, I suggest we limit the group to that subcommittee of Councilors and Advisors, which can direct further research and tap the resources of the others who have volunteered to assist (or who have not yet done so).  We also could add one from NCUC if they like.  If any Constituency would like to appoint someone other than their Councilor who has volunteered, then they can swap.

If no objections from anyone on Council, then I would like to move forward on this basis, and suggest an initial call of this group for Tuesday, July 17th at 14:15 UTC which is 7:15 on Pacific Coast and 0:15 in Melbourne, as I would definitely like to accommodate Adrian as the registrars' rep.

Mike Rodenbaugh