[council] Issues Report on dispute handling relating to IGO names and abbreviations

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Thu Jun 7 20:29:23 UTC 2007

I vote yes.

Kristina

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-council at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org]
On Behalf Of Olof Nordling
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 4:28 PM
To: council at gnso.icann.org
Subject: [council] Issues Report on dispute handling relating to IGO
names and abbreviations

Dear Councilors,
The formal deadline of 8 June for delivery of the Issues Report
regarding IGO names and abbreviations is approaching fast (=tomorrow).
The report is in an "advanced state of completeness", but we're
expecting additional input from WIPO next week to further inform the
substance. Accordingly, I'm respectfully asking for the Council's
indulgence with a one week extension of the deadline.
Very best regards
Olof