[council] Re: [gtld-council] Plain text version of new gTLD recommendations as changed during the call

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Fri Jun 8 20:25:51 UTC 2007

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for sending this around.   I agree that we are making
significant progress on these recommendations.

A request on the wording below.  Where we say "freedom of speech" it
should really be "freedom of expression" because that is the term used
in the international agreements we refer to.   (It is mainly legal texts
in the USA that refer to "expression" as "speech".)

Thanks again!
Robin