[council] Call for nominations for GNSO Council Vice chair

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Fri Jun 22 17:59:27 UTC 2007

Mawaki Chango wrote:
> I wish to nominate Ross Rader as candidate vice chair for the
> GNSO council.

Thanks for the nomination Mawaki. I would be thrilled to accept it as I
find the work very interesting and I'd love to be able to help out in
this way, however I simply don't have the time available to contribute
as productively as I would like. Therefore, I can't accept this
nomination at this time, although I sincerely appreciate your nomination
and support.

--
Warm regards,

Ross Rader