[council] draft of this morning's slides

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Jun 28 11:34:22 UTC 2007

Avri,

Isn't our intent to send the Dec05 PDP report to the Board in September,
at which time it will be distributed to the GAC and posted for public
comment.  It my opinion that is critical and think we should say
September instead of October with the anticipation of Board action at
the annual meeting. (Slide 6)  And I think we are trying to finsih by
August with Council action in September.  It is very important that we
set good expectations.

The rest looks fine to me.

Chuck Gomes