[council] Proposed dates for GNSO Council meetings

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Jun 29 13:47:53 UTC 2007

Regarding new gTLDs, it seems to me that it would be good if we would hold a detailed and interactive session that includes all interested stakeholders including the GAC.  Such a session may take a full day or two half days.  In addition to that, I think it would be good to also schedule a GAC/GNSO session to discuss the PDP process and how we can better involve the GAC early on.

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the original transmission."